Friday, September 10, 2010

... And we're off!


Betsy and I are taking our first bus trip out of Barcelona this weekend. Pictures and hopefully some good stories to come! In the meantime, here are some photos of La Boquería (the local market, on Las Ramblas, of course) to make your mouth water:


las dulces!

SO much fresh seafood
Betsy with a good lookin' fish
can you tell I liked the candy? I love the colors in this pic...   
I think they have every cut of meat imaginable...
The signs says 30 farm fresh eggs... for only 2.50 euro! I couldn't believe it.

I will have to splurge on one of the delicious cheeses here sometime
There were so many different sights and smells that it was almost overwhelming, but I still managed to walk away with some delicious purchases - cherries, eggs, marcona almonds, breads, and apples - all at very cheap prices! I think we all know where I will try to do the grocery shopping from now on...

No comments:

Post a Comment